Ruyigi, Burundi. A hospital left behind from the Belgian colonial era now serves a rapidly expanding population.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- health care worker
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Burundi. Traditionally dressed lady farmers pose for their portraits by thier home.
- Gitega, Burundi. Relics of colonialism remain in the previous capital of Burundi. Tropical modernism was fashionable among expats in the 1950s.
- Unity State, South Sudan. The landscape phtographed from the air.
- Bujumbura, Burundi. The densely populated city is home to many tree lined avenues.
- Burundi. A couple outside a traditional house on their farm.
- Gitega, Burundi. A replica of the traditional royal palace at Gitega museum.
- Burundi. Locals worship at a Christian mission in rural Burundi.
- Burundi. A monument to the pyramids marks the source of the nile.
More Related Images
- Burundi. A lady picks tea on a large tea estate.
- Burundi. A man cuts a tree into planks in a traditional sawpit.
- Burundi. A woman uses traditional pots to transport her goods to market.
- Burundi. A woman picks coffee on a plantation; coffee is Burundis largest export.
- Burundi. A girl stands in a sorghum field in rural Burundi. Most children work on the land here instead of going to school.
- Bujumbura, Burundi. Workers construct the minaret of a new mosque in the city.
- Bujumbura, Burundi. Students prepare for their exams.
- Burundi. Palm oil tree plantations line the shores of lake Tanganyika.