Burundi. A male farmer poses for his portrait in rural Burundi.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (people)
- African (places and things)
- agriculture (all crops including orchards and vineyards)
- AWL Images
- Black (people)
- Black people
- Black person
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- farmer (male)
- farming (all crops including orchards and vineyards)
- model release
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Burundi. Traditionally dressed lady farmers pose for their portraits by thier home.
- Burundi. A girl stands in a sorghum field in rural Burundi. Most children work on the land here instead of going to school.
- Burundi. A traditionally dressed lady farmer poses for her portrait.
- Burundi. A lady picks tea on a large tea estate.
- Burundi. A woman uses traditional pots to transport her goods to market.
- Burundi. A couple outside a traditional house on their farm.
- Burundi. A man fishes from a dugout canoe on the Lac des Oiseaux.
- Burundi. A coffee farmer sits beside the road. Coffee is one of the few cash crops produced for export in Burundi.
More Related Images
- Gisenyi, Rwanda. A local elderly man walks to the market in Gisenyi.
- Rwanda. A man stands with his bicycle. Cycles are the primary form of transport for the majority of the population.
- Burundi. A man cuts a tree into planks in a traditional sawpit.
- Burundi. Local women shell peanuts at the local market.
- Kigali, Rwanda. A member of a weaving cooperative makes traditional baskets.
- Rwanda. Widows of genocide weave at the Covega Hyacinth weaving cooperative.
- Rwanda. A young girl helps out at the Covega hyacinth weaving cooperative.
- Burundi. A woman picks coffee on a plantation; coffee is Burundis largest export.