Botswana, Makgadikgadi. San Bushman guides head back towards Jacks Camp, Makgadikgadi.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Kalahari Desert
- recreational pursuit
- salt flats
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi. A family jump high in the air above the Makgadikgadi salt pans.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi, Jack's Camp. Tourists driving quad bikes across the Makgadikgadi pans at sunset.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi, Jack's Camp. Tourists race across the pans on quadbikes at sunset.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi, a bushman with a meerkat on his head.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi. Meerkats keep watch for predators in the dry grasses of the Makgadokgadi.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi. A poisonous puff adder uncoils itself in the evening Makgadikgadi light.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi. A meerkat keeps watch for predators in the dry Makgadikgadi pans of Botswana.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi. A guide takes a lost bat to safety.
More Related Images
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi. Hoodia Cactus with cut open to reveal the cross section. The appetite supressing qualities of this plant have long been known to the San bushman and are now generating interest amongst pharmaceuticals for dieting aids.
- Kenya, Masai Mara. Safari guide, Salaash Ole Morompi, leads boys on a game walk towards some Masai giraffe.
- Kenya, Masai Mara. Safari guide, Salaash Ole Morompi, shows boys on safari how to read the animal tracks in the sand.
- Woman walking along forest trail, Storms River, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Woman walking on Camps Bay beach, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Woman walking on Clifton 2nd beach, Clifton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Niger, Tenere Desert.Sand Dunes on the edge of the Tenere Desert.This is the largest protected area in Africa, covering over 7.7 million hectares.
- Niger, Tenere Desert.Camel Caravan travelling through the Air Mountains & Tenere Desert.This is the largest protected area in Africa, covering over 7.7 million hectares.