UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman stand on rocks at the edge of Llyn Mymbyr with the backdrop of The Snowdon Horseshoe.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Capel Curig
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Conwy County Borough
- dry stone wall
- drystone wall
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Llyn Mymbyr
- model release
- national park
- North Wales
- Snowdonia National Park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- United Kingdom
- North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman scrambling on rocks against the backdrop of Mt Snowdon.
- North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman trekking towards Crimpiau peak.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Couple sit on a rock in front of the Snowdon Horseshoe.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. The Snowdon Horseshoe rises above Llyn Mymbyr.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. A walker looks westwards to the snow covered slopes of Snowdon.
- North Wales, Snowdonia. A man and woman stop to look at their map whilst hiking in Snowdonia.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman trekking on the flanks of Mt Snowdon.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. The Snowdon Horseshoe rises above Llyn Mymbr.
More Related Images
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. View east along Llyn Mymbr towards Plas y Brenin and Capel Curig.
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. Couple stand outside The Smallest House in Britain with a lady in traditional Welsh dress.
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. Couple on the elegant Suspension Bridge built by Thomas Telford across the Conwy River to the imposing Castle.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. View over the frozen Llyn Mymbyr towards the Snowdon Horseshoe
- UK; North Wales; Snowdonia; Couple sightseeing at Dolbadarn Castle, Llanberis.
- Wales,Pembrokeshire,St David's Head. The beach flies the European Blue Flag and the wide expanse of fine white sand curving towards the remote rocky headland of St Davids has been rated one of the best beaches in Britain by the Good Beach Guide. Garn Llidi is the dramatic volcanic outcrop in the background.
- Wales, Conwy, Snowdonia. View towards Snowdon on a winter's day.
- Wales, Conwy, Pentrefoelas. View towards Snowdonia on a winter's day.