UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman stand on rocks at the edge of Llyn Mymbyr with the backdrop of The Snowdon Horseshoe.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Capel Curig
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Conwy County Borough
- dry stone wall
- drystone wall
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Llyn Mymbyr
- model release
- national park
- North Wales
- Snowdonia National Park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- United Kingdom
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Couple sit on a rock in front of the Snowdon Horseshoe.
- North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman scrambling on rocks against the backdrop of Mt Snowdon.
- North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman trekking towards Crimpiau peak.
- North Wales, Snowdonia. A man and woman stop to look at their map whilst hiking in Snowdonia.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. The Snowdon Horseshoe rises above Llyn Mymbyr.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman trekking on the flanks of Mt Snowdon.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. A walker looks westwards to the snow covered slopes of Snowdon.
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. Couple stand outside The Smallest House in Britain with a lady in traditional Welsh dress.
More Related Images
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. Couple on the elegant Suspension Bridge built by Thomas Telford across the Conwy River to the imposing Castle.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. The Snowdon Horseshoe rises above Llyn Mymbr.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. View east along Llyn Mymbr towards Plas y Brenin and Capel Curig.
- UK; North Wales; Snowdonia; Couple sightseeing at Dolbadarn Castle, Llanberis.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. View over the frozen Llyn Mymbyr towards the Snowdon Horseshoe
- Gilar Farm, Snowdonia, North Wales. Man and woman camping in the wild.
- Couple sightseeing at Dolbadarn Castle Llanberis with Llyn Padarn in the background.
- Gilar Farm, Snowdonia, North Wales. Man and woman trekking at night by headtorch and moonlight.