UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Couple sit on a rock in front of the Snowdon Horseshoe.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Capel Curig
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Conwy County Borough
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- model release
- national park
- North Wales
- Snowdonia National Park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- United Kingdom
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman stand on rocks at the edge of Llyn Mymbyr with the backdrop of The Snowdon Horseshoe.
- North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman scrambling on rocks against the backdrop of Mt Snowdon.
- North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman trekking towards Crimpiau peak.
- North Wales, Snowdonia. A man and woman stop to look at their map whilst hiking in Snowdonia.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman trekking on the flanks of Mt Snowdon.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. A walker looks westwards to the snow covered slopes of Snowdon.
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. Couple stand outside The Smallest House in Britain with a lady in traditional Welsh dress.
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. Couple on the elegant Suspension Bridge built by Thomas Telford across the Conwy River to the imposing Castle.
More Related Images
- Gilar Farm, Snowdonia, North Wales. Man and woman camping in the wild.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. The Snowdon Horseshoe rises above Llyn Mymbr.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. The Snowdon Horseshoe rises above Llyn Mymbyr.
- UK; North Wales; Snowdonia; Couple sightseeing at Dolbadarn Castle, Llanberis.
- Couple sightseeing at Dolbadarn Castle Llanberis with Llyn Padarn in the background.
- Gilar Farm, Snowdonia, North Wales. Man and woman trekking at night by headtorch and moonlight.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. View east along Llyn Mymbr towards Plas y Brenin and Capel Curig.
- Wales,Pembrokeshire,St David's Head. The beach flies the European Blue Flag and the wide expanse of fine white sand curving towards the remote rocky headland of St Davids has been rated one of the best beaches in Britain by the Good Beach Guide. Garn Llidi is the dramatic volcanic outcrop in the background.