UK, North Wales; Conwy. Statue of Edward I, who commissioned Conwy Castle and the town walls, on a fountain in Lancaster Square.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Conwy County Borough
- Edward I
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Lancaster Square
- national park
- North Wales
- Snowdonia National Park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. The elegant Suspension Bridge built by Thomas Telford across the Conwy River to the imposing Castle.
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. Couple stand outside The Smallest House in Britain with a lady in traditional Welsh dress.
- UK, North Wales; Conwy. Couple on the elegant Suspension Bridge built by Thomas Telford across the Conwy River to the imposing Castle.
- Statue of Llewellyn the Great, Conwy, Conwy County, Wales, United Kingdom
- Gilar Farm, Snowdonia, North Wales. Man mountain biking .
- Gilar Farm, Snowdonia, North Wales. Man mountain biking.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. The Snowdon Horseshoe rises above Llyn Mymbr.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. The Snowdon Horseshoe rises above Llyn Mymbyr.
More Related Images
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. Man and woman stand on rocks at the edge of Llyn Mymbyr with the backdrop of The Snowdon Horseshoe.
- UK, North Wales, Snowdonia. View east along Llyn Mymbr towards Plas y Brenin and Capel Curig.
- UK; North Wales, Snowdonia. Man mountain biking.
- Wales,Conwy,Pentre Foilas. Hawthorn tree on the side of a Welsh mountain at Gilar farm.
- Wales,Conwy,Pentre Foilas. Gilar farm house built 1623 as a traditional welsh manor house,has many original interior details including wood panel interior walls and low doorways.
- Wales,Conwy,Pentre Foilas. A storm gathering over the Snowdonia mountains viewed from Gilar farm duck ponds.
- Wales,Conwy Snowdonia. View across the snow-covered landscape of Snowdonia in winter
- Wales, Conwy, Snowdonia. View towards Snowdon on a winter's day.