Vegetation in the middle of volcanic rocks in Lanzarote Island.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Canary Islands
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- plant (botanical)
- recreational pursuit
- rock (rock formations or landmass)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- taking trip
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Mirador del Rio Viewpoint, one of the most important constructions of Cesar Manrique. Lanzarote Island.
- Lanzarote Island. Belongs to the Canary Islands and its formation is due to recent volcanic activities. Spain. In La Geria the wines are produced in full volcanic ash.
- Architecture detail in the town of Teguise in Lanzarote Island.
- Lanzarote Island. Belongs to the Canary Islands and its formation is due to recent volcanic activities. Spain.
- Jameos del Agua, architecture and nature by the artist Cesar Manrique. Lanzarote Island. Belongs to the Canary Islands and its formation is due to recent volcanic activities.
- Town of Famara in the north part of Lanzarote Island.
- Church of Tahiche in Lanzarote Island.
- Jameos del Agua, architecture and nature by the artist Cesar Manrique. Lanzarote Island.
More Related Images
- Trafalgar lighthouse, historic site of the great battle of Trafalgar between Britain and Spain. Andalusia, Spain
- Beach of Torremolinos, Costa del Sol, Andalusia, Spain
- Town of Frigiliana, white town in Andalusia, Spain
- Woman and her garden in spring in Benalmadena, Andalusia, Spain
- View of the city of Malaga from the castle of Gibralfaro, Andalusia, Spain
- View of Malaga from the Castle of Gibralfaro, Andalusia, Spain
- Jardin de Cactus, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain
- View of Lavaux and Lake Leman. Lavaux is part of a World Heritage Site and is a wine production area with terraces formed since the time of the Romans. Lake Geneva is located on the border between Switzerland and France.