Norway, Urnes, Stave Church. A door panel on the outside wall, depicting mythical creatures entwined among foliage. This carving is depicted on the reverse of the 50 ore coin.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- European (places and things)
- Norwegian (places and things)
- Scandinavian (places and things)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- work of art
- Norway, Urnes, Stave Church. The oldest wooden stave church in Norway. Now UNESCO.
- Interior of Flam Church, Flam, Norway
- Norway, Telemark, Vinje. A cruciform church in Vinje near Dalen built in 1796.
- Interior of Borgund Stave Church, Borgund, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Architectural Detail of Borgund Stave Church, Borgund, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Borgund Stave Church, Borgund, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Europe, Scandinavia, Norway, Oslo, sculptures by Emanuel Vigeland in Vigeland Park
- Borgund Stave Church, the best preserved 12th century stave church in the country, Borgund, Western Fjords, Norway, Scandinavia, Europe
More Related Images
- Flam Church, Flam, Aurland, Norway
- Borgund Church, Borgund, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Interior of St Olaf's Anglican Church, Balestrand, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Vaulted ceiling with frescos and elaborate interior of the Church of Carmine (Chiesa del Carmine) in Noto in the Province of Syracuse in Sicily, Italy
- Arctic Circle, Lapland, Scandinavia, Sweden, Kiruna, Ice Hotel (Jukkasjarvi), The chapel
- Baroque, wooden altarpiece dedicated to Saint Joseph at the Parroquia of Our Lady of Sorrows, Dolores Hidalgo Cradle of National Independence, Guanajuato State, Mexico
- Bryggen Reflecting in Wet Boardwalk, Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
- Buildings in Bryggen, Bergen, Hordaland, Norway