Myanmar, Burma, Yangon, Rangoon. Devout worshippers praying in front of golden Buddha statues, one with a halo of radiating electric light, at the Shwedagon Pagoda, Rangoon.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Buddha statue
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cross legged
- Electric Light
- gold color
- gold leaf
- legs crossed (knees apart)
- Mittlerer Osten
- Myanmarian (places and things)
- Myanmarian ethnicity
- Myanmarian ethnicity (male)
- radiating (glowing or emitting light or heat)
- Sacred Site
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Southeast Asia
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- temple (religious)
- travel destination
- worshipper (male)
- Buddha Statues at Shwedagon Pagoda, Rangoon, Yangon Division, Myanmar
- People Praying at Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon, Myanmar
- Myanmar, Burma, Inle Lake. Ancient Buddhist shrines, stupas and pagodas at Shwe Inn Thein Paya, Indein, on the shores of Lake Inle.
- Myanmar, Burma, Inle Lake. Modern mixed with ancient - Buddhist shrines and pagodas at Shwe Inn Thein Paya, Indein, on the shores of Lake Inle.
- Myanmar,Burma,Yangon. A young monk prays at a shrine in the Shwedagon Golden Temple complex which is the largest A young monk prays at a shrine in the Shwedagon Golden Temple complex,the largest and most scared of all Buddhist sites in Myanmar.
- Myanmar, Yangon. Buddhist monk praying in front of Shwedagon pagoda (MR)
- Thailand, Bangkok. Statue at Wat Phra Kaeo, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, within the grounds of the Royal Grand Palace.
- Myanmar, Burma, Inle Lake. A monk applies gold leaf to one of five buddha images, now transformed into a blob by the sheer volume of gold leaf applied over the years, Phaung Daw Oo Paya.
More Related Images
- Myanmar, Burma, Inwa (Ava). The interior of the Bagaya Kyaung, a mid-19th century teak monastery, Inwa (Ava), near Mandalay.
- Shwedagon Pagoda, Rangoon, Yangon Division, Myanmar
- Myanmar, Yangon. Buddhist monks walking near the Shwedagon pagoda (MR)
- Thailand, Bangkok. A Kinnari statue at Wat Phra Kaeo, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, within the grounds of the Royal Grand Palace.
- Myanmar, Burma, Lake Inle. A collection of golden stupas, with their 'htis' (umbrella tops) gleaming in the sun, in the middle of Inle Lake.
- Sitting Buddha Statue, Shwedagon Pagoda, Rangoon, Myanmar
- Nun and statue of the Buddha, Shwedagon Paya (Shwe Dagon pagoda), Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar (Burma), Asia
- Myanmar, Mandalay division, Bagan. Novice monk praying in front of giant seated Buddha inside a pagoda (MR)