India, Tamil Nadu, Madurai. Deity at a shrine in the Minakshi Sundareshvara Temple.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- face (object)
- old (not new)
- religious offering
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Tamil Nadu
- temple (religious)
- India, Tamil Nadu, Madurai. Flower garland maker at the Minakshi Sundareshvara Temple.
- India, Madurai. A carving on one of the 985 pillars in the inaccurately-named 'Thousand Pillared Hall'.
- India, Tamil Nadu. Portrait of an Indian girl at the Minakshi Sundareshvara Temple.
- At the Shri Meenakshi-Sundareshwarar temple,decorative ceilings and carved pillars enliven an enormous complex of shrines,bathing tanks and colonnaded courtyards
- Exuberant and colourful sculpture decorates the main gopura or gateway of the enormous Shri Meenakshi-Sundareshwarar temple
- India, Madurai. A man is blessed by a holy elephant in the Meenakshi Sundereshwara Temple.
- Ganesh Temple, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Tourists at ancient Pancha Rathas temple, Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu, India
More Related Images
- Huge faces carved in stone, Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia, Indochina, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Bayon Temple, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor Thom, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia, Indochina, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Statues of gods, Angkor Thom, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia, Indochina, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Hindu deities Lord Krishna and his consort Radha in the Lalji Mandir shrine, one of the terracotta temples at Kalna, West Bengal, India, Asia
- Myanmar, Burma, Inle Lake. The crumbling and unrestored ruins at Sankar, dating back to the 1600s, on the Belu Chaung river, Inle Lake.
- India, Madurai. A woman makes an offering at the Meenakshi Sundereshwara Temple.
- India, Thanjavur. A Hindu woman receives a blessing from a holy temple elephant in exchange for a small monetary tip.
- Temple shrine to Shakti, the sun god, daubed by pilgrims with red powder, tree tied with numerous holy Hindu strings, and offerings, Sri Mahabhairab Mandir, Tezpur, Assam, India, Asia