Tanzania, Zanzibar, Stone Town. Tembo House Hotel built on a seafront plot of land, once the American Embassy, established 1834.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (people)
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Sea View
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Stone Town
- tourist attraction
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Stone Town. A bedroom of 236 Hurumzi, in a magnificent historic building in the heart of Stone Town.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Stone Town. An enterprising hat maker with an display on the wall of the old Omani Fort.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar. A restaurant selling paintings by local artists near Paje Beach in the southeast of the island.
- Malawi, Lake Malawi, Robin Pope's Pumulani Lodge. The view from a luxury villa overlooking Lake Malawi.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar. Stalls lit up at a local Night Market.
- Kenya, Coast, Diani Beach. A waiter sets a table for dinner on the beach at Almanara Beach Resort.
- Zambia,South Luangwa national park. Candlelit dinner table on the bank of the Luangwa River,Mchenja bushcamp.
- Malawi, Lake Malawi, Club Makokola. The large swimming pool overlooks Lake Malawi.
More Related Images
- Tanzania, Zanzibar. The old dispensary, begun by Sir Tharia Topan in 1885, is today open for tourists.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar. The old dispensary, begun by Sir Tharia Topan in 1885, is now open for tourists.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Stone Town. Stone Town's cinema boasts a modern-style of architecture.
- Kigali, Rwanda. Contemporary cuisine is served in a modern restaurant.
- Kenya, Mombasa. The swimming pool of Baobab Resort with the white sands of Diani Beach in the background.
- Botswana, Savuti. A family enjoys their meal by the fire, with the expedition 4x4 in the background.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi. A romantic dinner for two is set up at sunset on the empty Makgadikgadi saltpans.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar, Stone Town. Internal wooden staircases linking bedrooms of the famous boutique hotel 236 Hurumzi