Mali. near Segou, Kalabougou. A Tuareg guide sits in a small boat, or pirogue, crossing the River Niger at Kalabougou.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (people)
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Boat Trip
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- River Niger
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tour guide
- travel destination
- Tuareg tribe
- People crossing the Bani river, after a market day in Djenee, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Mali, West Africa
- People crossing the Bani river going to the market of Djenee. Mali, West Africa
- Pinasses crossing the Niger river in Mopti. Mali, West Africa
- On a foggy dawn, fishermen try their chance at the Niger river. Bamako, Mali, West Africa
- A pirogue loaded with passengers is poled along the Niger River near Mopti. The slender wooden canoes are the traditional craft for fishing and transporting passengers and livestock on the Niger.
- Pirogues (Niger River water taxis) jostle to meet an incoming passenger ferry near the port of Mopti. The slender wooden canoes are the traditional craft for fishing and transporting passengers and livestock on the Niger.
- Mali, near Segou, Kalabougou. A woman adds kindling to a fire in which pottery - for which this village is famous - is baked.
- Malawi, Upper Shire Valley, Liwonde National Park. Mvuu Wilderness Camp, a guide leaves his boat to guide a safari walk.
More Related Images
- Malawi, Upper Shire Valley, Liwonde National Park. Nwuu Wilderness Camp a safari guide steers through the Shire Rive.
- Botswana, Okavango Delta. A local guide punts a mokoro through the channels of the Okavango Delta
- Mali,Mopti. At sunset,a boatman in a pirogue ferries passengers across the Niger River to Mopti.
- Mali,Mopti. A pirogue acts as a ferry to transport people across a tributary of the Niger River to Mopti.
- Camel trekkers in the Saharan sands near Timbuktu
- Collection of pirogues at Peul fishing village on the banks of the Niger River at Korioume
- Boats plying the river with the sun sinking behind them and the far bank of the River Niger
- Africa, Namibia, Skeleton Coast. A meerkat (Suricata suricatta) stands typically alert as a local guide kneels close by.