Australia, Northern Territory, Lasseter Highway. Kangaroo road sign on a remote outback road.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Australian (places and things)
- Australian outback
- AWL Images
- Central Australia
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- driving (vehicle)
- non-urban scene
- no people
- Northern Territory
- remote (remote location)
- road sign
- road trip
- side of the road
- sign (any sort of textual, symbolic, printed or blank sign)
- sign (instructional only)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- traffic sign
- travel destination
- Australia, Northern Territory, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. View out the car window driving toward Uluru (Ayers Rock). (PR)
- Australia, Queensland, Birdsville. Road sign in outback Australia.
- Australia, Northern Territory, Lasseter Highway. A bus drives through the arid desert scenery of central Australia.
- Australia, Northern Territory, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Road to Uluru (Ayers Rock). (PR)
- Australia, Northern Territory, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Uluru (Ayers Rock) in the rear vision mirror. (PR)
- Australia, Northern Territory, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. View along road to Kata Tjuta (The Olgas). (PR)
- Kangaroo Sign, Victoria, Australia
- Road Sign, Nullarbor Plain, Western Australia, Australia
More Related Images
- Animal Crossing Sign Wilsons Promontory National Park Victoria, Australia
- Road and Ayers Rock Northern Territory, Australia
- Animal Crossing Sign Eyre Highway at Nullarbor Plain South Australia, Australia
- Australia, South Australia, Coober Pedy. Danger sign warning of open mine shafts in the Coober Pedy opal fields.
- Road Sign, Tucuman, Argentina
- Australia, Western Australia, Esperance. Road leading down to Twilight Cove. The road is part of the Great Ocean Drive - a 38 kilometre scenic drive along the coast.
- New Zealand, Cantebury & West Coast, Lake Hawea. The road and speed limit sign down to Lake Hawea on highway 6 to Wanaka
- Australia, Northern Territory, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Uluru (Ayers Rock) at sunset. (PR)