Peru, Two Indigenous Peruvian woman wearing traditional costume in Cusco s main square, Plaza de Armas.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- bright light
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- dress (garment)
- indigenous people
- Indigenous person
- Lama (genus)
- Lama sp
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- Native South American
- Peruvian (places and things)
- Plaza de Armas
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- South America
- square image
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- traditional clothing
- travel destination
- Urubamba Valley
- Peru, A young Peruvian girl carries her baby sister on her back beside the massive church doors of Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus in Cusco s Plaza de Armas.
- Peru, A Peruvian woman with her child slung on her back shops at Santuranticuy market, held in Cusco on Christmas Eve every year.
- Peru, Native Indian women lead their llamas past the ruins of Saqsaywaman, built by the Incas on pre-Inca foundations.
- Peru, A man shares a joke with a group of native Indian women in traditional costume. Their saucer-shaped hats, beautifully decorated red jackets, black skirts and hand-woven woollen blankets round their shoulders are typical of the region.
- Peru, A Collaya women in traditional dress at the main square of Yanque, an attractive small rural village in the Colca Canyon.
- Peru, An old woman at Abra La Raya, the highest point (4318m) on the Andean Explorer express train service (Cusco to Puno)
- Peru, Females with an alpaca and lamb at Abra La Raya, the highest point (4318m) on the Andean Explorer express train (Cusco-Puno)
- Peru, An old woman in traditional Indian costume with her round, saucer-shaped hat decorated with fresh flowers.
More Related Images
- Peru, A woman in traditional Indian costume takes home a bunch of flowers from market on a path running alongside a massive Inca stone wall.
- Peru, Masked dancers for parade on Christmas Day in Cusco s square, Plaza de Armas, celebrating the Andean Baby Jesus, Nino Manuelito.
- Peru, A Cabana women in traditional dress near the Colca Canyon.
- Peru, An old shepherdess in the bleak altiplano of the high Andes between Arequipa and the Colca Canyon.
- Peru, Tourists being rowed in a traditional reed boat around the unique floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca.
- Peru, Two girl from Uros row a reed boat to one of the unique floating islands of Lake Titicaca.
- Peru, two girls from Uros row a reed boat to one of the unique floating islands of Lake Titicaca.
- Peru, Santuranticuy market is held in the main square of Cusco once a year on Christmas eve. Items for sale are related to Christmas.