Peru, A Peruvian woman with her child slung on her back shops at Santuranticuy market, held in Cusco on Christmas Eve every year.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Christmas Eve
- city square
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- indigenous people
- Indigenous person
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- mother (human)
- Native South American
- Peruvian (places and things)
- piggyback ride
- Plaza de Armas
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- traditional clothing
- Urubamba Valley
- Peru, A young Peruvian girl carries her baby sister on her back beside the massive church doors of Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus in Cusco s Plaza de Armas.
- Peru, Santuranticuy market is held in the main square of Cusco once a year on Christmas eve. Items for sale are related to Christmas.
- Mother and Baby Shopping at Market, Pisac, Peru
- Portrait of Women and Children At Market, Pisac, Peru
- Mother and Child, Pisac, Peru
- Peru, Two Indigenous Peruvian woman wearing traditional costume in Cusco s main square, Plaza de Armas.
- Mother and Baby in Otavalo Market, Peru
- Mother and Child Cuzco, Peru
More Related Images
- Peru, Females with an alpaca and lamb at Abra La Raya, the highest point (4318m) on the Andean Explorer express train (Cusco-Puno)
- Peru, A man shares a joke with a group of native Indian women in traditional costume. Their saucer-shaped hats, beautifully decorated red jackets, black skirts and hand-woven woollen blankets round their shoulders are typical of the region.
- Peru, An old woman in traditional Indian costume with her round, saucer-shaped hat decorated with fresh flowers.
- Peru, A woman in traditional Indian costume takes home a bunch of flowers from market on a path running alongside a massive Inca stone wall.
- Indian woman carrying her baby at a market in Silvia, Guambiano Indians, Colombia, South America
- Peru,Cusco,Sacred Valley. Quechua woman and her son in the village of Cjuncunca.
- Local woman carrying baby in a wrap in a traditional market,Zalaron,Chimborazo Province,Ecuador
- Portrait Women and Children, Peru