Peru, Epiphytic bromeliads festoon a tree in the cloud forest of the Urubamba Valley near Choq esuysuy.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- air plant
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- green color
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- Machu Picchu
- Peruvian (places and things)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Urubamba Valley
- Peru, The striking Guzmania bromeliad growing beside the Urubamba River near Aguas Calientes is both terrestrial and epiphytic.
- Peru, This beautiful red-leafed bromeliad growing on a dry-stone wall at Machu Picchu captures moisture from the low clouds.
- Peru. A bromeliad growing in the tropical forest of the Amazon Basin. The best-known bromeliad is the pineapple.
- Peru. The tropical forest near the Madre de Dios River, some 16 km from Puerto Maldonado.
- Peru. An aerial rooting tree in the tropical forest near the Madre de Dios River.
- Peru, The strongly scented wax-like blossom of a Stanhopea orchid growing beside the Urubamba River.
- Peru, A Prosthechea orchid, both terrestrial and lithophytic, grows in the cloud forest beside the Urubamba River.
- Peru. A brilliant Scarlet macaw in the tropical forest of the Amazon Basin.
More Related Images
- Peru. Jesus, an experienced local guide at Inkaterra Rerserve Amazonica, crossing a bridge on the treetop-canopy walk.
- Peru. The red waters of an important tributary of the Madre de Dios river wind through thick jungle near Puerto Maldonado.
- Peru, The world-famous Inca ruins at Machu Picchu at an altitude of 7,710 feet above sea level with the peak, Huayna Picchu.
- Peru, The world-famous Inca ruins at Machu Picchu situated in mountainous scenery at an altitude of 7,710 ft above sea level.
- Peru, In the early morning, low mist and clouds rise from the steep-sided valleys surrounding the Inca ruins at Machu Picchu.
- Peru, The Inca ruins at Choq esuysuy are sited adjacent to a stream that tumbles down steep mountains from Phuyupatamarka.
- Peru. A Blue-crowned Trogan photographed high in the canopy of the lush, tropical forests of the Amazon Basin.
- Peru. A Spix s Guan in the tropical forest of the Amazon Basin. Slightly larger than a chicken, named after a C19th German explorer.