Libya, Fezzan, Edeyen Ubari, nr Ubari. The Dawada (aka Ramla) Lakes comprise several oasis pools such as Um al Ma
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (people)
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Libyan (places and things)
- North Africa
- orange color
- palm tree
- pool (small body of water)
- Sahara Desert
- sand dune
- sand sea
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Libya, Fezzan, Edeyen Ubari, nr Ubari. The Dawada (aka Ramla) Lakes comprise several oasis pools such as Um al Ma
- Libya, Fezzan, Erg Uan Kasa. Tourists set up a wild campsite in the midst of the Erg Uan Kasa dunes between the Jebel Akakus and the Messak Settafet.
- Libya, Fezzan, Edeyen Ubari, near Ubari. Tourists' 4WD vehicles head into the seemingly endless dunes of the immense 'sand sea' of Edeyen Ubari.
- Libya, Fezzan, Edeyen Ubari, near Ubari. Seemingly endless dunes stretch to the horizon in the immense 'sand sea' of Edeyen Ubari.
- Libya, Fezzan, Edeyen Murzuk. Tourists set up camp amidst the dunes, within the vast 'sand sea' of the Edeyan Murzuk.
- Libya, Fezzan, Erg Uan Kasa. Seemingly endless dunes at Erg Uan Kasa, a 'sand sea' lying between Jebel Akakus and Messak Settafet.
- Ubari Sand Sea, Libya, Norrth Africa
- Libya; Fezzan; Jebel Akakus. The sand-choked wilds of Wadi Teshuinat in the Jebel Akakus viewed from a camping spot- Tintararat, or Hidden Place.
More Related Images
- Gaberoun, Fezzan, Libya
- Jeeps on sand dune, Akakus, Sahara desert, Fezzan, Libya, North Africa. Africa
- Libya; Fezzan; near Germa. A 4WD vehicle in the Sahara between the Jebel Akakus and Erg Uan Kasa towards Wadi Teshuinat.
- Oum el Ma (Umm el Ma) Lake, Mandara Valley, Southwest desert, Libya, North Africa, Africa
- Gaberoun Oasis, Libya, Africa
- Lake, Erg Ubari, Sahara desert, Fezzan, Libya, North Africa, Africa
- Libya, Fezzan, Jebel Akakus. Tourists gather at the mouth of Uan Amil, one of Wadi Teshuinat's caves.
- Mandara area, Southwest desert, Libya, North Africa, Africa