Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. A group of white rhinoceros feed together.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- group of animals
- Lewa Downs
- Natural History
- no people
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- white rhinoceros
- Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. A group of white rhinoceros feed together.
- Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. A family group of elephants feed together.
- Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. A lone White rhinoceros.
- Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. A mother and calf Black rhinoceros.
- Elephant (Loxodonta africana)
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Musiara Marsh, Narok County. Elephant calves playing. Their permanent tusks emerge in their third year.
- Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. One of the black rhino for which Lewa Downs is famous.
- Two white rhinos graze in the Lake Nakuru National Park under a threatening sky. A red-billed oxpecker clings to the neck of one of the rhinos.White rhinos are almost double the weight of black rhinos and are more docile. They are grazers rather than browsers so they do not compete for food with black rhinos.
More Related Images
- A herd of elephants drinks from the Uaso Nyiro River in the Samburu National Game Reserve. By taking regular mud or dust baths to keep away flies and other biting insects,elephants take on the soil colour of their own habitats.
- A herd of elephants moves across the Amboseli plains.Elephants are gregarious,living in family groups consisting of related cows and their offspring. They are led by an old female,known as a matriarch. Sometimes,family groups met up to form large herds.
- Elephants mating - January - (Loxodonta africana)
- Elephants (Loxodonta africana)
- Elephants watering in the Uaso Nyiru River.
- A herd of elephants (Loxodonta africana) strides out beneath Mount Kilimanjaro,Africa's highest snow-capped mountain at 19,340 feet above sea level.
- Kenya, Nyeri County, Aberdare National Park. A family of African elephants in the Aberdare National Park.
- Kenya, Nyeri County, Aberdare National Park. A herd of African elephants come to drink at a waterhole in the Aberdare National Park in the late afternoon with Mount Kenya rising majestically in the distance.