Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. A family group of elephants feed together.
Artist: AWL Images
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (people)
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Big Five
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- group of animals
- Lewa Downs
- Natural History
- no people
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. A family group of elephants feed together.
- Kenya, Laikipia, Lewa Downs. A group of white rhinoceros feed together.
- Elephant (Loxodonta africana)
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Musiara Marsh, Narok County. Elephant calves playing. Their permanent tusks emerge in their third year.
- A herd of elephants drinks from the Uaso Nyiro River in the Samburu National Game Reserve. By taking regular mud or dust baths to keep away flies and other biting insects,elephants take on the soil colour of their own habitats.
- A herd of elephants moves across the Amboseli plains.Elephants are gregarious,living in family groups consisting of related cows and their offspring. They are led by an old female,known as a matriarch. Sometimes,family groups met up to form large herds.
- Elephants mating - January - (Loxodonta africana)
- Elephants (Loxodonta africana)
More Related Images
- Elephants watering in the Uaso Nyiru River.
- A herd of elephants (Loxodonta africana) strides out beneath Mount Kilimanjaro,Africa's highest snow-capped mountain at 19,340 feet above sea level.
- Kenya, Nyeri County, Aberdare National Park. A herd of African elephants come to drink at a waterhole in the Aberdare National Park in the late afternoon with Mount Kenya rising majestically in the distance.
- Kenya, Nyeri County, Aberdare National Park. A herd of African elephants come to drink at a waterhole in the Aberdare National Park in the late afternoon.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Musiara Marsh, Narok County. A herd of elephants walking towards the marsh having fed during the night on higher ground. Large bull in the foreground.
- Zimbabwe,Zambezi River. Male elephants (Loxodonta africana) under stormy clouds on the bank of the Zambezi River.
- Kenya,Amboseli,Amboseli National Park. A herd of elephants (Loxodonta africana) moves swiftly across open country at Amboseli.
- Elephants approach the Chobe River in the late afternoon.Elephants can go several days without water but drink and bathe daily by choice.In the dry season when all the seasonal waterholes and pans have dried, thousands of wild animals converge on the Chobe River, the boundary between Botswana and Namibia.