Kenya, A Great Blue Turaco in the Kakamega Forest. This endemic African bird is the largest and most spectacular of all the turacos.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (people)
- African (places and things)
- African bird
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- multi colored
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- vibrant color
- Kenya, Gloriosa superba, a spectacular flower earning the popular name of the Flame Lily.
- Two crowned cranes (Balearica regulorum) in Masai Mara.This attractive and stately bird is Uganda's national emblem.
- The beautifully coloured Vulturine guineafowl (Acryllium vulturinum) inhabit dry bush country in Northern Kenya.
- Kenya, Taita-Taveta County, Tsavo East National Park. A Golden-breasted Starling, which is one of the most stunningly beautiful starlings.
- Tanzania, Serengeti. A lilac-breasted roller sitting in an Acacia bush.
- Kenya, Scadoxus multiflorus, an attractive lily with magnificent red flowers, often called the Fireball Lily.
- Kenya, A male Somali ostrich in Samburu National Game Reserve of Northern Kenya.
- Kenya,Masai Mara,Masai Mara Game Reserve. A Secretary bird (Sagittarius serpentarius) swallows a small reptile.
More Related Images
- Kenya,Tsavo East National Park. An European Roller (Coracias garrulous),a common Palearctic visitor in East Africa from October to April.
- Kenya,Amboseli,Amboseli National Park. Grey Crowned cranes (Balearica regulorum).
- A lioness sits on the lakeshore of Lake Nakuru with thousands of lesser flamingos behind her,Kenya
- A spotted hyena chases lesser flamingos on the shoreline of Lake Nakuru,Kenya
- Tourists watch and photograph Lesser flamingos on the shoreline of Lake Nakuru,Kenya
- Lesser flamingos feed on algae along the shoreline of Lake Nakuru,an alkaline lake of the Great Rift Valley,Kenya
- Vultures roost in an acacia tree shortly before dusk.
- Grey-headed kingfisher.