India, Kerala, Periyar National Park. Bonnet macaques grooming.
Artist: AWL Images
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- bonding (emotion)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- national park
- nature reserve
- Periyar Wildlife Reserve
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- India, Kerala, Periyar National Park. Wild Indian (Asian) elephant mother and calf walking through a forest clearing.
- Indian Langur monkeys, Presbytis entellus, grooming in Banyan Tree in Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan, India
- India, Kerala, Periyar National Park. A young boy observes a cricket on a twig.
- India, Rajasthan, Ranthambore. A baby langur monkey playing in the branches of a tree.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Bila Shaka Lugga, Narok County. Lionesses grooming after feeding on a kill.
- Chacma baboons (Papio cynocephalus ursinus), grooming, Kruger National Park, South Africa, Africa
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. A lioness alert in long red oat grass while being greeted by a five month old cub.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Two male lions in the heart of their territory on Paradise Plain, on the alert for rivals.
More Related Images
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Coalition of four young male lions investigating wart hog burrow.
- Indian Langur monkeys, Presbytis entellus, in Banyan Tree in Ranthambhore National Park, Rajasthan, Northern India
- Adult chimps spend long hours each day removing flees from one another. The remote Mahale Mountains, located on a bulge along the eastern shores of Lake Tanganyika, rise spectacularly 8,069 feet. The mountain slopes are covered with rainforest, where many trees show a closer affinity to West African species than to those of East Africa. Protected as a national park since 1980, the mountains are ho
- A tour boat motors across the flooded plain in Periyar National Park.The Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve is situated within the confines of the Western Ghats in the southern Indian state of Kerala, it spreads over 350 sq km.
- India, South India, Kerala. Pair of Sri Lanka frogmouths resting during day at Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary (male left, female right).
- India, South India, Kerala. Sri Lanka frogmouth resting during day at Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary.
- Japanese Macaques, Jigokudani Onsen, Nagano, Japan
- India, Rajasthan, Ranthambore. A baby Langur monkey.