Winter fells abover Buttermere, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- British Isles
- cold temperature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- English (places and things)
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- ice (frozen water)
- Lake District
- national park
- non-urban scene
- remote (remote location)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- England,Cumbria,Lake District. Winter fell-walking in the Lake District National Park.
- Buttermere, The Lake District, Cumbria, England
- Sheep grazing on the slopes of Blencathra, The Lake District, Cumbria, England
- Winter walking and climbing on Hellvelyn, The Lake District, Cumbria
- England, Cumbria. Walkers above Great Langdale
- England, Cumbria, small tarn above Wasdale Head, Wastwater
- England, Cumbria, Wasdale Head, Wastwater
- England,Cumbria,Lake District. Winter hill walking in the Lake District.
More Related Images
- Farming landscape at Wasdale Head, West Cumbria, Lake District, England
- Climbers below Napes Needle, Wasdale Head, Cumbria
- Frozen Little Langdale Tarn and snow-covered fells, near Ambleside, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe
- Eskdale, Cumbria, Walkers crossiing a tradition stone bridge.
- Torridon from Tom na Gruagaich.
- England,Cumbria,Lake District. High viewpoint across the Langdale Pikes in Langdale.
- Mallard ducks in lakeland countryside at Easedale Tarn lake in the Lake District National Park, Cumbria, UK
- Traversing the Aonach Eagach Ridge above Glencoe, Scottish Highlands