Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. A camper by her tent looking towards Moel Siabod.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- British (places and things)
- camper (person who camps, female)
- camper (person who camps)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- hoar frost
- ice (frozen water)
- model release
- national park
- North Wales
- Snowdonia National Park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tent (camping)
- travel destination
- United Kingdom
- Welsh (places and things)
- Wales, Conwy, Snowdonia. View towards Snowdon on a winter's day.
- Wales, Conwy, Pentrefoelas. View towards Snowdonia on a winter's day.
- Wales, Conwy, Pentrefoelas. View towards Snowdonia on a wintery day.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. A walker looks westwards to the snow covered slopes of Snowdon.
- Wales,Conwy Snowdonia. View across the snow-covered landscape of Snowdonia in winter
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. View up the Ogwen Valley in winter.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. View over the frozen Llyn Mymbyr towards the Snowdon Horseshoe
- Wales, Snowdonia. Walking down a snowy farm track with hoar frost on the trees.
More Related Images
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. View up the Ogwen Valley to Tryfan otherwise known as the Welsh Matterhorn.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. Mount Snowdon frozen and covered in snow in winter from the east.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. View over the frozen landscape towards the Snowdon Horseshoe
- Wales, Clwyd. A trekker stops to read his map as he approaches Moel Arthur in the Clywydian Hills.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Capel Curig. View across the Llugwy to the A5 and hills to the north.
- Wales, Gwynedd, Snowdonia. View along the A4086r towards Nant Peris and Snowdon.
- England,Cumbria,Lake District. Winter fell-walking in the Lake District National Park.
- Wales, Clwyd. A trekker sets out over Moel Arthur in the Clwydian Hills.