Sudan, Nagaa. A tourist stands in the doorway of a Roman temple ruin at Nagaa.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- model release
- Roman Ruin
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Sudanese ethnicity
- temple (religious)
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Sudan, Nagaa. A tourist gazes at the hieroglyphics on the Lion Temple at Nagaa.
- Sudan, Nagaa. The hieroglyphics on the Lion Temple at Nagaa.
- Sudan, Nagaa. The solitary guide at the remote ruins of Nagaa stands in front of the ruins.
- Sudan, Nagaa. The solitary guide at the remote ruins of Nagaa walks through the ruins.
- Sudan, Begrawiya. A tourist explores the ancient Nubian Pyramids.
- Sudan, Karima. A tourist sits at the base of an ancient pyramid at Karima.
- Sudan, Nagaa. Statues of sheep form an avenue to the ruins at Nagaa.
- Sudan, Karima. The pyramids at Karima at dusk.
More Related Images
- Sudan, Karima. The pyramids at Karima.
- Syria, Palmyra. A tourist stands beneath the towering columns of the Bel Temple.
- Sudan, Begrawiya. The ancient Nubian Pyramids.
- Syria, Palmyra. A tourist sits amongst the ancient ruins of Queen Zenobia's city at Palmyra.
- Syria, Palmyra. A tourist admires the intircate carving on a slab at the Bel Temple.
- Exquisite detail from the famous temple at Dayr al-Bahri in Western Thebes,which was built by Queen Hatshepsut,queen of Egypt. She attained unprecedented power as a pharaoh and reigned in her own right from 1472BC to 1458BC.
- Temple of Hatshepsut, Luxor, Egypt
- The Avenue of Sphinxes leading up to Luxor Temple,Egypt