Sudan, Karima. A tourist sits at the base of an ancient pyramid at Karima.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- model release
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Sudanese ethnicity
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Sudan, Begrawiya. A tourist explores the ancient Nubian Pyramids.
- Sudan, Karima. The pyramids at Karima at dusk.
- Sudan, Karima. The pyramids at Karima.
- Sudan, Nagaa. The solitary guide at the remote ruins of Nagaa stands in front of the ruins.
- Sudan, Nagaa. Statues of sheep form an avenue to the ruins at Nagaa.
- Sudan, Begrawiya. The ancient Nubian Pyramids.
- Sudan, Karima. A 4x4 parked by the pyramids at Karima.
- Sudan, Nagaa. The solitary guide at the remote ruins of Nagaa walks through the ruins.
More Related Images
- Sudan, Nagaa. A tourist gazes at the hieroglyphics on the Lion Temple at Nagaa.
- Sudan, Nagaa. A tourist stands in the doorway of a Roman temple ruin at Nagaa.
- Man with Camels in front of Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara, Egypt
- Sudan, Khartoum. A woman walks past the Mahdi's Tomb on a hot Khartoum day.
- Sudan, Nagaa. The hieroglyphics on the Lion Temple at Nagaa.
- A tourist at the ancient pyramids at Nuri date between 700BC and 300BC. Nineteen kings and fifty three queens from all the dynasties of the Kingdom of Cush are buried in these pyramids including Taharqa, the famous Black Pharaoh who ruled over Egypt in the 7th century BC until the Assyrians expelled him from Egypt.
- Graves, including beehive graves (Tholos tombs), in the desert near the ruins of the medieval city of Old Dongola, Sudan, Africa
- Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara, Egypt