Sudan, Karima. A 4x4 parked by the pyramids at Karima.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 4-wheel drive
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- driving (vehicle)
- dry (no longer wet)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Sudanese ethnicity
- travel destination
- Sudan, Karima. A 4x4 parked by the pyramids at Karima.
- Sudan, South of Wadi Halfa. A 4x4 makes its way across the dirt roads in Northern Sudan.
- Sudan, Karima. The pyramids at Karima at dusk.
- Sudan, Begrawiya. The ancient Nubian Pyramids.
- Sudan, Begrawiya. A tourist explores the ancient Nubian Pyramids.
- Sudan, Karima. The pyramids at Karima.
- Sudan, Nagaa. The solitary guide at the remote ruins of Nagaa stands in front of the ruins.
- Sudan, Nagaa. Statues of sheep form an avenue to the ruins at Nagaa.
More Related Images
- Sudan, Karima. A tourist sits at the base of an ancient pyramid at Karima.
- Botswana, Makgadikgadi. A meerkat watches a 4x4 drive through the grasslands of the Makgadikgadi.
- Sudan, Khartoum. A woman walks past the Mahdi's Tomb on a hot Khartoum day.
- Sudan, Nagaa. The solitary guide at the remote ruins of Nagaa walks through the ruins.
- Sudan, Begrawiya. A solitary camel walks past the ancient Meroe Royal Cemetry at Begrawiya
- The Great Pryamid Giza, Egypt
- South Africa. A 4x4 speeds by as a slow-moving young Leopard Tortoise crosses the road.
- Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara, Egypt