Malawi, Upper Shire Valley, Liwonde National Park. Flocks of freshwater cormorants take to the air along the Shire River.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (people)
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- flock of birds
- group of animals
- Liwonde National Park
- national park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Malawi, Upper Shire Valley, Liwonde National Park. Freshwater cormorants take to the air at the edge of the Shire River.
- Zambia,South Luangwa national park. Yellowbilled storks return to colony at sunset (Mycteria ibis) .
- Malawi, Lake Malawi, Likoma Island. An air taxi takes off from the airstrip on Likoma Island in the middle of Lake Malawi
- Malawi, looking forward through cockpit of a light aircraft. Air taxing between the mainland and Lake Malawi
- Group of Sparrows at Watering Hole, Zimbabwe
- Lesser flamingos (Phoeiniconaias minor) in flight over Lake Nakuru,an alkaline lake of the Rift Valley system where tens of thousands of them may be seen lining the shores for many months of the year.
- Zebras and Birds in Field Maasai Mara Game Reserve Kenya, Africa
- Giraffe, Giraffa camelopardalis, zebras, Equus quagga, greater kudus, Tragelaphus strepsiceros, and Namaqua sandgrouse, Pterocles namaqua, at waterhole, Etosha National Park, Namibia
More Related Images
- Africa, Namibia, Skeleton Coast. Between Walvis Bay& Swakopmund flock of Cape Cormorants on the waters of the Benguela Current
- Malawi, Upper Shire Valley, Liwonde National Park. African Fish Eagles perch in a dead branch overlooking the Shire River.
- Malawi, Lake Malawi. An African Fish Eagle skims the surface of Lake Malawi in search of fish.
- Common ostriches run across open plains near the boundary of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the Serengeti National Park.Ngorongoro and Serengeti are two contiguous protected areas, which support the greatest concentrations of wildlife left on earth today
- A flock of Great White Pelicans soar effortlessly on a thermal over Lake Nakuru.
- Hungry seagulls silhouetted againt the sunset in the harbour at Essaouira. The seagulls are atracted to the area where the market workers clean the fish.
- Flock of Vultures, Masai Mara, Kenya
- Pelicans in Lake Nakuru, Rift Valley, Kenya