India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer. On the outside walls of the city's largest haveli,street life goes on as normal as a two young school children mock salute the photographer alongside the heavily decorated walls.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- home decor
- home improvement
- Indian (places and things)
- ornament (not Christmas ornament)
- playing (recreation)
- Rawal Jaisal
- school uniform
- South Asia
- South Asian
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- stone (object made of stone)
- Thar Desert
- uniform (school)
- work of art
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer. On the outside walls of the city's largest haveli,street life goes on as normal as a sari clad woman walks alongside the heavily decorated walls.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaiselmer,Patwon ki Haveli. Traditionally dressed lady looks out of one of the heavily decorated windows in the in one the city's best preserved Havelis.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaiselmer,Patwon ki Haveli. Traditionally dressed dressed lady looks out of one of the heavily decorated windows in the in one the city's best preserved Havelis.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaipur. Hawa Mahal,literally meaning,Palace of Winds,is an important landmark in the city of Jaipur.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer Fort - the ramparts and towers of the main 'living' fort built in 1156 by the Bhati Rajput ruler Jaisal,are situated on Trikuta Hill and has been the site of many battles but now forms the background to a sacred cow walking down the main street.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer,Bada Bagh (literally Big Garden). Built by a descendant of Jaisal and maharaja of Jaisalamer,Jai Singh II,commissioned a dam to create a water tank during his reign in the 18th C. After his death,his son Lunkaran,built a beautiful garden next to the lake and a chhatri (Hindi for cenotaph) for his father on a hill next to the lake.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer Fort - balcony and tower of the main 'living' fort built in 1156 by the Bhati Rajput ruler Jaisal. It is situated on Trikuta Hill and has been the site of many battles,overlooking the main modern city spread out below it defenses.
- Jaswant Thada and Meherangarh Fort, Jodphur, Rajasthan, India
More Related Images
- Low Angle View of Tower of Victory (Vijay Stambha), Chittorgarh Fort, Rajasthan, India
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer. A small boy looks out over the balcony of his house into the alleyway below.
- Street scene with the historic Palermo Cathedral in Palermo in Sicily, Italy
- Top of West building at Piazza Vigliena (Quattro Canti) on Corso Vittorio Emanuele in the historic center of Palermo in Sicily, Italy
- Norway,Troms,Tromso. The city centre of Tromso contains the highest number of old wooden houses in North Norway and a very distinctive and traditional look to the waterfront that overlooks the old port area.
- Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II at Piazza Venezia and red tour bus, Rome, Italy
- Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II at Piazza Venezia, Rome, Italy
- temple in Chittorgarh Fort, Rajasthan, India