Indonesia,Sulawesi. Pygmy Tarsiers,(Tarsius pumilus) on the islands of Sulawesi. This species lives in the mossy,upper montane rainforests of central Sulawesi. It has a special adaptation in its neck vertebrae to help it turn its head 180 degrees. It needs to do this because its eyes can not move.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Celebes Island
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- hot temperature
- Indonesian (places and things)
- Mittlerer Osten
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Indonesia,Sulawesi,Tangkoko. Outriggers on a Black sand beach at Tangkoko.
- Indonesia,Sulawesi. Sailing through the Indonesian Archipelago,south of Sulawesi in a traditional Dhow.
- Indonesia,Sulawesi,Bitung. Boats in Bitung Harbour.
- Indonesia,Sulawesi,Banggai Islands. Small resort on Sago Atoll.
- Indonesia,Sulawesi,Banggai Islands. Fisherman hanging his catch of squid to dry in the Sago Atoll.
- Indonesia,Jakarta. Bugis Trade Boats being repaired and loaded in the port of Sunda Kelapa. Sunda Kelapa,better known as Pasar Ikan (meaning fish market) is located at the mouth of the Ciliwung river. It was formerly the harbor town of Sunda Kelapa where the Portuguese traded with the Hindu Kingdom of Pajajaran in the early 16th century.
- Indonesia,Sulawesi,Banggai Islands. Scuba Divers exploring the reefs around Sago Atoll.
- Indonesia,Sulawesi,Bitung. Norwegian artist sketching on a tradition Indonesian Dhow in the harbour of Bitung.
More Related Images
- Indonesia,Sulawesi,Banggai Islands. Barnacle encrusted bottle on an empty beach on Sago Atoll.
- Coast near Pahola Village, Sumba, Indonesia
- Rice Fields, West Sumba, Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia
- Villa at Nihiwatu Resort, Sumba, Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia
- Empty Beach, Nihiwatu Resort, Sumba, Indonesia
- Paddleboard Surfer at Nihiwatu Resort, Sumba, Indonesia
- Beach at Nihiwatu Resort, Sumba, Indonesia
- South East Asia, Philippines, The Visayas, Negros, Dumaguete