Ghana,Brong Ahafo region,Kintampo. Bathers at Kintampo Falls,one of Ghana's many waterfalls.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cool (characteristic)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- swimming (recreational)
- tourist attraction
- Girl in outdoor shower on Boussolos Beach
- An elephant enjoys a mud wallow in the Nxai Pan National Park.Situated to the north of the Mkgadikgadi Pans, this 2,658 square kilometre park is flat and featureless but, after rain, its open grasslands sustain a large transient wildlife population.
- Australia, Northern Territory, Jatbula Trail, Nitmiluk National Park, nr Katherine. A walker cools off in a rock pool by Sandy Camp Pool.
- Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge, Namib Rand Nature Reserve, Namibia. A girl jumps into the pool with views towards the Desert.
- Pub in the Convent Garden, London, UK
- Kenya, A guest enjoying the natural rock swimming pool of Sarara Camp, an ecolodge situated near the Mathews Mountains
- Kids Outside Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Boy and Girl Outside the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
More Related Images
- Ghana,Volta region,Agumatsa. Wli falls,lying within the Agumatsa Wildlife sanctuary,are the highest in Ghana and possibly West Africa.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar. Children play in the shallows off Paje Beach while a kite surfer displays his skill in the turquoise sea.
- A tourist sits atop a pinasse (motorised riverboat) as it makes it way along the Niger River between Mopti and the port of Korioume at Timbuktu
- Woman at Lisbon Falls, Drakensberg Escarpment, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Lesotho, Malealea. A tourist stands at the edge of a cliff and looks over the stunning scenery around the town of Malealea.
- Victoria Falls, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Zambesi River, Zambia, Africa
- Game spotting on safari, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia, Africa
- Sunset over the magnificent Victoria Falls. The Falls are more than a mile wide and are one of the world's greatest natural wonders. The mighty Zambezi River drops over 300 feet in a thunderous roar with clouds of spray.