Galapagos Islands, A visitor photographs the view from the top of Bartolome Island looking across to Santiago Island.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- American (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Bartolome Island
- cinder cone
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Galapagos Islands
- James Island
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- lookout point
- observation point
- over look (observation point)
- Santiago Island
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- taking a picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- volcanic rock
- volcanic stone
- Galapagos Islands, A view from the top of Bartolome Island looking across to Santiago Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A panga' or inflatable rubber dingy brings visitors to Bartolome Island.
- Galapagos Islands, South Plaza island, Galapagos sea lions resting under a huge cactus tree.
- Galapagos Islands, A lava rock pool beside pahoehoe lava (named after the Hawaiian for rope') on Fernandina Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A visitor to the cloud-forest on Floreana island photographs a moonflower.
- Galapagos Islands, A visitor to Santiago Island photographs the herbaceous plant Alternanthera spp..
- Galapagos Islands, Prince Phillip's steps leading up a cliff on Genovese Island to an amazing seabird rookery.
- Galapagos Islands, Visitors looking at a whale skeleton on Fernandina Island.
More Related Images
- Galapagos Islands, An artist paints a marine iguana on the sandy beach of Espanola island.
- Galapagos Islands, visitor to Santa Cruz island watches a giant tortoise after which the Galapagos islands were named.
- Galapagos Islands, Motor yachts moored off South Plaza island.
- Galapagos Islands, A blue-footed booby on North Seymour island shows no fear of a visitor.
- Galapagos Islands, panga or inflatable rubber dingy takes visitors back to the yacht from Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, Huge cactus trees and red sesuvium grow on the otherwise barren island of South Plaza.
- Walkway on Bartolome Island, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
- Galapagos Islands, Visitors to Genovese Island return to their motor yacht on a panga or inflatable rubber dingy.