Galapagos Islands, An artist paints a marine iguana on the sandy beach of Espanola island.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- American (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Galapagos Islands
- Hood Island
- Isla Espanola
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- marine life
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Galapagos Islands, visitor to Santa Cruz island watches a giant tortoise after which the Galapagos islands were named.
- Galapagos Islands, A Marine iguana on the sandy beach of Espanola island.
- Galapagos Islands, Marine iguanas sunbathe on Espanola island, increasing body temperature to the optimum 35.5 dc
- Galapagos Islands, A portrait of a marine iguana.
- Galapagos Islands, A blue-footed booby on North Seymour island shows no fear of a visitor.
- Galapagos Islands, A marine iguana leaving shore to feed on algae or seaweed around mid-day.
- Galapagos Islands, A Marine iguana warming itself on lava rocks on Fernandina island
- Galapagos Islands, A visitor photographs the view from the top of Bartolome Island looking across to Santiago Island.
More Related Images
- Galapagos Islands, A panga' or inflatable rubber dingy brings visitors to Bartolome Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A visitor to Santiago Island photographs the herbaceous plant Alternanthera spp..
- Galapagos Islands, A visitor to the cloud-forest on Floreana island photographs a moonflower.
- Galapagos Islands, South Plaza island, Galapagos sea lions resting under a huge cactus tree.
- Galapagos Islands, Motor yachts moored off South Plaza island.
- Galapagos Islands, Prince Phillip's steps leading up a cliff on Genovese Island to an amazing seabird rookery.
- Galapagos Islands, panga or inflatable rubber dingy takes visitors back to the yacht from Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A lava rock pool beside pahoehoe lava (named after the Hawaiian for rope') on Fernandina Island.