Galapagos Islands, A yellow-crowned night heron on Genovese island.
Artist: AWL Images
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- American (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Galapagos Islands
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- Nyctanassa violacea
- Nycticorax violaceus
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- yellow crowned night heron
- yellow-crowned night heron
- Yellow-crowned Night-Heron
- Galapagos Islands, A great blue heron wades in shallow water off Bartolome Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A striated heron on lava rocks on Fernandina island.
- Galapagos Islands, A endemic swallow-tailed gull on Genovese island, unusual as it feeds at sea at night.
- Galapagos Islands, A juveline swallow-tailed gull on Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A bright red feet of a red-footed booby on Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A red-footed booby on Genovese Island which harbours the largest colony of these boobies in the world.
- Galapagos Islands, A young Great frigatebird on its nest on Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A Nazca booby on the lava cliffs of Genovese Island.
More Related Images
- Galapagos Islands, Frigatebirds in flight off Bartolome Island.
- Galapagos Islands, Smoothed-billed ani, Santiago island, probably introduced by farmers to alleviate cattle tick problem
- Galapagos Islands, A flightless cormorant on Fernandina island.
- Galapagos Islands, A medium tree finch which is endemic to Floreana island.
- Galapagos Islands, A waved albatross and chick at Punta Suarez.
- Galapagos, A Nazca booby & chick, Punta Suarez. Usually lay 2 eggs, the older will push out its sibling leaving it to die.
- Galapagos Islands, A Galapagos flycatcher at Punta Suarez.
- Galapagos Islands, A juvenile Galapagos hawk at Punta Suarez.