Galapagos Islands, A endemic swallow-tailed gull on Genovese island, unusual as it feeds at sea at night.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- American (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Galapagos Islands
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- RED FEET
- sea gull
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- swallow tailed gull
- swallow-tailed gull
- travel destination
- Galapagos Islands, A juveline swallow-tailed gull on Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A bright red feet of a red-footed booby on Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A red-footed booby on Genovese Island which harbours the largest colony of these boobies in the world.
- Galapagos Islands, A young Great frigatebird on its nest on Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A Nazca booby on the lava cliffs of Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, Frigatebirds in flight off Bartolome Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A flightless cormorant on Fernandina island.
- Galapagos Islands, A waved albatross and chick at Punta Suarez.
More Related Images
- Galapagos, A Nazca booby & chick, Punta Suarez. Usually lay 2 eggs, the older will push out its sibling leaving it to die.
- Galapagos Islands, A frigatebird on North Seymour island inflates his red pouch to attract a mate.
- Galapagos Islands, Courtship ritual of Blue-footed boobies on North Seymour island.
- Galapagos Islands, A yellow-crowned night heron on Genovese island.
- Galapagos Islands, A Galapagos dove with beautiful markings on Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A great blue heron wades in shallow water off Bartolome Island.
- Galapagos Islands, Smoothed-billed ani, Santiago island, probably introduced by farmers to alleviate cattle tick problem
- Galapagos Islands, A striated heron on lava rocks on Fernandina island.