Ethiopia, Harar. Harari women buy and sell firewood.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- bright light
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- shopping (non grocery)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari people buy goods off the market.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari women buy bread outside Harar's Shoa gate.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari women do their early morning shopping.
- Egypt, Luxor. A woman buys fresh fruit and vegetables at a souq in Luxor.
- Food Stand, Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- Tripoli, Libya; A Muslim girl passing beside different shops at the 'souk' of the old Medina
- Ethiopia, Harar. A woman walks past a butcher in the Harar Muslim meat market.
More Related Images
- Crowds at Djemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco
- Surrounded by a massive 20 to 30 foot high wall, old Sana a is one of the worlds oldest inhabited cities.The suq or central market is located in a labyrinth of streets and alleyways in the centre of the old city. Every male Yemeni wears a jambiya, a curved dagger, on a finely decorated belt.It is always worn in front of the body with the tip of the sheath pointing to the right.
- A Hamar woman sells gourds and bananas at Dimeka, the largest market in the Hamar country of Southwest Ethiopia.People travel there great distances on foot to attend the weekly commercial and social event.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar. Shoppers select locally-grown oranges from a stall at Mkokotoni Market in the northwest of Zanzibar Island.
- Europe, Belgium, Brussels, Place du Jeu de Balle flea market
- Market in Medina of Fez, Morocco
- Morocco,Marrakech,Marche des Epices. Hat stall in the Spice Market.
- Young couple with Moroccan rugs in Essaouira. Morocco (MR)