Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari people buy goods off the market.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- shopping (non grocery)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ethiopia, Harar. Harari women buy and sell firewood.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari women do their early morning shopping.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari women buy bread outside Harar's Shoa gate.
- Egypt, Luxor. A woman buys fresh fruit and vegetables at a souq in Luxor.
- Tripoli, Libya; A Muslim girl passing beside different shops at the 'souk' of the old Medina
- Ethiopia, Harar. A woman walks past a butcher in the Harar Muslim meat market.
- Crowds at Djemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco
- Food Stand, Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
More Related Images
- Morocco,Marrakech,Marche des Epices. Hat stall in the Spice Market.
- Young couple with Moroccan rugs in Essaouira. Morocco (MR)
- Mozambique,Maputo. The Central Market,commonly known as Mercardo Central,is on Avenida 25 de Abril in downtown Maputo. The market is a good place to buy a variety of fresh and frozen fish aswell as vegetables,fruit,carvings,and baskets. It is the prettiest market in Maputo and the building itself is impressive dating to 1901.
- Tanzania, Zanzibar. Shoppers select locally-grown oranges from a stall at Mkokotoni Market in the northwest of Zanzibar Island.
- Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- A spice stall (Herboriste) in the souk of Marrakech. Morocco
- Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Mercato. A busy street scene at the sprawling Mercato Market.
- The Merkato, largest market in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa