Ethiopia, Harar. A butcher and his son in their shop in Harar's Muslim meat market.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Gidir Magala
- grocery store
- Meat Market
- Muslim market
- retail store
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ethiopia, Harar. A butcher and his son in their shop in Harar's Muslim meat market.
- Ethiopia, Harar. A woman walks past a butcher in the Harar Muslim meat market.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Black kites swoop for scraps of meat in the Harar Muslim meat market.
- Orange-sellers offer their fruit to passengers on a coach travelling from Dar-es-Salaam to Nairobi.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari women buy bread outside Harar's Shoa gate.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari women do their early morning shopping.
- A grocery at Djenee, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Mali, West Africa
- Ethiopia, Harar. Harari women buy and sell firewood.
More Related Images
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari people buy goods off the market.
- A male panther chameleon in breeding colours.Madagascar is synonymous with these magnificent old world reptiles.Two thirds of all known species are native to the island, the fourth largest in the world.A chameleons ability to change colour and swivel its eyes 180 degrees makes it a reptile of considerable fascination.
- Africa, Sierra Leone, Freetown Peninsula, Banana Islands, Ricketts. Aunty Remi's Penny-Penny Supermarket.
- Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Mercato. A busy street scene at the sprawling Mercato Market.
- The Night Market, Jemaa El Fna Square, Marrakech, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- Ghadames, Libya; The old city build out of mud, served as refuge for settlers against the extreme high temperatures of the desert. In the past it was the last large oasis and refuge before entering the Sahara desert
- Ghadames, Libya; A vast view of the Ghadames desert with a car dwarfed by its surroundings and low mountains in the background
- Ethiopia, Harar. Sacks of frankincense on sale in a Harar market.