The Old Curiosity Shop, Portsmouth street, London, UK
Artist: AWL Images
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- British (places and things)
- Charles Dickens
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- English (places and things)
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Granny Wobbly's Fudge Pantry, Tintagel, Cornwall
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- The British Airways London Eye, or simply the Eye for short, is a giant ferris wheel on the banks of the Thames constructed for Londons Millennium celebrations.Also known as the Millennium Wheel it is the largest ferris wheel in the world at 135m high.
- Close-up of antique store, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England, United Kingdom
- Street scene with stores and restaurants, Bath, Somerset, England, United Kingdom
- High Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
- Beatles famous four on a bus in Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
- Southwold beach, Suffolk, UK
More Related Images
- Fish for Sale shop sign in Southwold, Suffolk, UK
- James Lock & Co, St. James's Street, London, England, UK
- Beach huts in Southwold, Suffolk, UK
- England, Shropshire, Ironbridge Gorge, UNESCO World Heritage Site.The area takes its name from the famous Iron Bridge, a 30 metre cast iron bridge that was built across the river there in 1779.
- England, Shropshire, Ironbridge Gorge, UNESCO World Heritage Site. The area takes its name from the famous Iron Bridge, a 30 metre cast iron bridge that was built across the river there in 1779.
- England, Dorset, Thorncombe.Forde Abbey forms part of the boundary between Dorset and Somerset.The Centenary Fountain in the Mermaid Pond is highest powered fountain in England and can be seen from three counties.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables for sale in Borough Market.Records of the market go back as far as AD1014, and it has been trading from its present site since 1756 making it the oldest wholesale fruit and vegetable market in London.
- All types of olives for sale at Borough Olives in Borough Market.Records of the market go back as far as AD1014, and it has been trading from its present site since 1756 making it the oldest wholesale fruit and vegetable market in London.