Ecuador, Market stalls selling brightly-coloured, locally-made hanging chairs at Otavalo.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- American (places and things)
- AWL Images
- bright light
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Ecuadorian (places and things)
- hand-crafted (made by artisan)
- handicrafts (made by artisan)
- handmade (not made by artisan)
- hanging (already hung up in place)
- indigenous people
- Indigenous person
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Ecuador, An indigenous Ecuadorian woman puts the final touches on her small woollen wall hangings at Otavalo market.
- Ecuador, Market stalls selling local crafts at Otavalo.
- Ecuador, A tourist buys woollen hats from an indigenous Ecuadorian woman at Otavalo market.
- Ecuador, Two women negotiate the price of beads at Otavalo Indian Market.
- Ecuador, An indigenous Ecuadorian woman selling woollen hats at Otavalo market.
- Ecuador, An indigenous woman sells hats favoured by Indian women at the weekly Sangolqui market.
- Ecuador, An indigenous Ecuadorian woman busy making a woollen hat at Otavalo market.
- Ecuador, A roadside stall selling local arts and crafts in Quito.
More Related Images
- Ecuador, Plump cockerels and chickens are sold at the weekly farmers' market at Sangolqui.
- Ecuador, Guinea pigs at the weekly Sangolqui market,considered a delicacy here and Peru.
- Ecuador, Indigenous Indian women sell fresh farm produce at the weekly Sangolqui market.
- Ecuador, Jaggery being sold at Sangolqui farmers' market.
- Peru, Santuranticuy market is held in the main square of Cusco once a year on Christmas eve. Items for sale are related to Christmas.
- Ecuador, An old woman buys a bucket for feeding pigs made from old rubber tyres at Sangolqui market.
- Ecuador, An indigenous Ecuadorian woman in traditional attire at Otavalo market.
- Ecuador, A pretty young girl at Otavalo market.