Ecuador, Hacienda Cusin, a restored C17th Andean homestead, now a small boutique hotel, Otavalo.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 17th century
- American (places and things)
- AWL Images
- boutique (not clothing)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- old (not new)
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- Ecuador, Hacienda Cusin, a restored C17th Andean homestead, now a small boutique hotel, Otavalo.
- Ecuador, The beautiful Hacienda San Augustin de Callo is built on the site of an Inca palace.
- Galapagos Islands, Visitors to Genovese Island return to their motor yacht on a panga or inflatable rubber dingy.
- Galapagos Islands, The motor yacht Galapagos Voyager arrives off Genovese.
- Galapagos Islands, A visitor photographs the view from the top of Bartolome Island looking across to Santiago Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A panga' or inflatable rubber dingy brings visitors to Bartolome Island.
- Galapagos Islands, A visitor to Santiago Island photographs the herbaceous plant Alternanthera spp..
- Galapagos Islands, A visitor to the cloud-forest on Floreana island photographs a moonflower.
More Related Images
- Galapagos Islands, An artist paints a marine iguana on the sandy beach of Espanola island.
- Galapagos Islands, visitor to Santa Cruz island watches a giant tortoise after which the Galapagos islands were named.
- Galapagos Islands, South Plaza island, Galapagos sea lions resting under a huge cactus tree.
- Galapagos Islands, Motor yachts moored off South Plaza island.
- Galapagos Islands, A blue-footed booby on North Seymour island shows no fear of a visitor.
- Ecuador, A roadside stall selling local arts and crafts in Quito.
- Ecuador, A tourist buys woollen hats from an indigenous Ecuadorian woman at Otavalo market.
- Ecuador, Independence Square in the Old City of Quito.