Ecuador, Hotel Plaza Grande is a colonial building built in 1930 on the corner of Independence Square in the Old City of Quito.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- American (people)
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- city square
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Independence Square
- Independent Square
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- Plaza de la Independencia
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Ecuador, Independence Square in the Old City of Quito.
- Ecuador, San Francisco Square (Plaza de San Francisco) in the Old City of Quito.
- Ecuador, Staircase of the Metropolitan Cultural Centre in the Old City of Quito.
- Ecuador, The Metropolitan Cultural Centre in the Old City of Quito.
- Carondelet Palace, Plaza de la Independencia, Quito, Ecuador
- Ecuador, The attractive central square of the busy weekly farmers' market town of Sangolqui.
- Ecuador, A street scene in the centre of Quito, Catholic Cathedral the background.
- Ecuador, Corner foodstall in an old building near Otavalo.
More Related Images
- Ecuador, The ornate stone façade of Jesuit Church of the Society of Jesus. Quito.
- Ecuador, The Archbishop's Palace in Quito.
- Ecuador, A small shopping mall and café in downtown Quito.
- City Hall, Plaza de la Independencia, Quito, Ecuador
- Ecuador, The beautiful Hacienda San Augustin de Callo is built on the site of an Inca palace.
- Ecuador, Imbavalu towers above a local Catholic church on the outskirts of Otavalo.
- Ecuador, Imbavalu towering above a local Catholic church on the outskirts of Otavalo.
- Ecuador, The city of Quito with the cathedral, built 1550-1562, prominent in the middle distance.