Ecuador, Independence Square in the Old City of Quito.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- American (people)
- AWL Images
- city square
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Independence Square
- Independent Square
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- Plaza de la Independencia
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Ecuador, Independence Square in the Old City of Quito.
- Ecuador, Hotel Plaza Grande is a colonial building built in 1930 on the corner of Independence Square in the Old City of Quito.
- Carondelet Palace, Plaza de la Independencia, Quito, Ecuador
- Ecuador, Hacienda Cusin, a restored C17th Andean homestead, now a small boutique hotel, Otavalo.
- Peru, Arequipa Cathedral dominates the main square, Plaza de Armas. Built with sillar, a stone mined from the extinct Chachani volcano.
- Statue of Marshal Mariscal Sucre, Plaza de Santo Domingo, Quito, Ecuador
- City Hall, Plaza de la Independencia, Quito, Ecuador
- Statue of Marshal Mariscal Sucre and Iglesia de Santo Domingo, Plaza de Santo Domingo, Quito, Ecuador
More Related Images
- Plaza de San Francisco, El Panecillo in background, Quito, Ecuador
- Galapagos Islands, Prince Phillip's steps leading up a cliff on Genovese Island to an amazing seabird rookery.
- Galapagos Islands, panga or inflatable rubber dingy takes visitors back to the yacht from Genovese Island.
- Galapagos Islands, The sitting\dining rooms of Motor Yacht Integrity, a luxurious 16-berth, 141-foot yacht
- Galapagos Islands, A lava rock pool beside pahoehoe lava (named after the Hawaiian for rope') on Fernandina Island.
- Galapagos Islands, Visitors looking at a whale skeleton on Fernandina Island.
- Ecuador, A roadside stall selling local arts and crafts in Quito.
- Ecuador, A tourist buys woollen hats from an indigenous Ecuadorian woman at Otavalo market.