Monks in the Bhuddist temple or Dzong in Paro, Bhutan
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Asia
- East Asian
- East Asian (people)
- East Asian Ethnicity
- Far Eastern
- Paro Dzong
- Paro Valley
- robe (official)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- temple (religious)
- travel destination
- Monks in the Bhuddist temple or Dzong in Paro Bhutan
- Scene from the Tamshingphala in Bumthang, Bhutan
- Inside the kitchen of the Bhuddist temple in Paro, Bhutan
- Monks in the Bhuddist temple or Dzong in Paro, Bhutan
- A young boy peeling vegetables in the dzong or monastery in Paro, Bhutan
- Bhuddist monks in the Dzong or temple in Paro, Bhutan
- Monks at the Kharchhu Monastery near Chamkar Bhutan
- Monks at the sacred thread ceremony for the deceased in the monestery un Ura, Bumthang, Bhutan
More Related Images
- Monks at the Simtokha Dzong in Bhutan. Built in 1629 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal, who unified Bhutan.
- Thimpu, Bhutan. Monks at the Simtokha Dzong. Built in 1629 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal, who unified Bhutan.
- Bhutan. A monk walking through a doorway at the Gangtey Gompa.
- Preparing fruits at the Gangtey Gompa in Bhutan.
- Bhutan. Participants at the tsechu in Wangdue Phodrang getting ready for a performance.
- Monks buying cloth in a store in Thimphu, Bhutan
- Jakar, Bhutan. A young monk at the Jakar Dzong in Bhutan
- Monks at the Karchu Dratsang Monastery in Jankar, Bumthang, Bhutan