Sea kayaking around the coast of Coll
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Action sport
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Great Britain
- Inner Hebrides
- Isle of Coll
- Outer Hebrides
- sea kayak
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- water sport
- Western Europe
- Wales,Gwynedd,Bala. White water kayaking on the Tryweryn River at the National Whitewater Centre
- A boy flies a kite on one of Coll's many beaches
- England, Cornwall, Port Gaverne. Sea kayaks hauled up on the beach at low tide.
- A thatched Blackhouse or traditional cottage
- The two Breachacha Castles stand at the head of Loch Breachacha. The older castle seen on the right was built in the fifteenth century and once a MacLean clan stronghold. Teh new castle was built around 1750. It was here that Boswell and Dr. Johnson stayed on their tour of the Hebrides when they were forced to take refuge after a storm.
- Breachacha Castle,built in the fiteenth century and once a MacLean clan stronghold.
- Standing stones at Totronald on the island of Coll. they are called Na Sgeulachan in Gaelic which means teller of tales.
- Wild flowers cover much of the machair on the island of Coll
More Related Images
- One of the many beautiful white sand beaches on the west coast of Coll
- An Eriskay pony stands beside the memorial to John Lorn Stewart just outside Arinagour
- The First Port of Coll restaurant,in Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
- Fishing boats in the moored in the small harbour of Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180,with the Coll Hotel behind
- The church in Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
- The whitewashed cottages of Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
- Norway,Nordland,Helgeland. Sea Kayaker explores the calm coastal waters of southern Nordland near the island of Rodoy
- Norway,Nordland,Helgeland. A team of sea kayakers exploring Norway's coastal archipelago