A young man sells dried fruit from his stall in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- dried fruit
- Imperial City
- indigenous people
- Indigenous person
- Islamic culture
- Jemaa el-Fnaa
- North Africa
- old city
- Old Town
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- A carpet salesman displays his wares in the souq of Marrakesh
- Snails for sale at one of the many food stalls that fill the Djemma el Fna in the evening.
- Antiques for sale in the Souq in the old Medina of the Tangiers.
- Colourful spices for sale in the souq of Marrakech.
- Orange juice for sale in the Djemaa el Fna.
- A snake charmer performs in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.
- The 70m high minaret of the Koutoubia dominates the skyline of Marrakech. Built in the 12th century by Yakoub el-Mansour.
- The Palais de la Bahia was the residence of the Grand Vizier at the end of the 19th century. It's opulence aroused the envy of the Sultan,who had the palace looted on the Vizier's death.
More Related Images
- The sub-tropical Jardin Majorelle in the Ville Nouvelle of Marrakech. Designed by the French painter Jacques Majorelle who lived here from 1922 to 1962,it is now owned by the fashion designer Yves Saint-Laurent. The central blue building is also home to the Museum of Islamic Art.
- Food Stand, Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- A traditional transvestite dancer performs in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.
- The main square of Marrakech,Djemaa el Fna,is filled with stalls selling freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Crowds at Djemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco
- Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- Shop with Fruit on Display, Medina of Fez, Morocco
- Morocco,Marrakech. Man reading the Koran in the metal workers Souk.