A plum seller in Antananarivo,the capital city of Madagascar and home to about 3 million people. The sprawling city is built on two ridges with the ruins of the Queen's Palace dominating the largest hill.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- capital city
- Central Madagascar
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- fresh fruit
- fruit basket
- Fruit seller
- Head basket
- Head load
- Malagasy ethnicity
- Malagasy ethnicity (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- street seller
- street vendor
- A male panther chameleon in breeding colours.Madagascar is synonymous with these magnificent old world reptiles.Two thirds of all known species are native to the island, the fourth largest in the world.A chameleons ability to change colour and swivel its eyes 180 degrees makes it a reptile of considerable fascination.
- Mozambique,Maputo. The Central Market,commonly known as Mercardo Central,is on Avenida 25 de Abril in downtown Maputo. The market is a good place to buy a variety of fresh and frozen fish aswell as vegetables,fruit,carvings,and baskets. It is the prettiest market in Maputo and the building itself is impressive dating to 1901.
- Mali,Bamako. Hawkers at one of Bamako's country bus stations where well-loaded vehicles leave for various destinations in the country when they are full.
- A young girl beside a road-side stall which is offering for sale brightly coloured raffia baskets and hats near Antananarivo,capital of Madagascar.
- Malagasy women sell bundles of dried tobacco at Tsiombe market.
- A Malagasy farmer takes cobs of dried maize to sell at Tsiombe market.
- Antananarivo,the capital city of Madagascar and home to about 3 million people. The sprawling city is built on two ridges with the Queen's Palace now a ruin - built on top of the largest hill. The Hilton Hotel dominates the skyline beyond Lake Anosy in which stands the statue of the Black Angel.
- Antananarivo,the capital city of Madagascar and home to about 3 million people. The sprawling city is built on two ridges with the ruins of the Queen's Palace dominating the largest hill.
More Related Images
- Analakely Market, Antananarivo, Madagascar
- Portrait of Woman Selling Fruit at Market, Behenjy, Madagascar
- Street Scene in Antananarivo, Madagascar
- Vietnam, Hanoi City. A woman in the old quarter of Hanoi selling Buddhas hand or fingered citron, citrus medica var. sarcodactylis, which is often used to perfume rooms and clothing. It is also offered in temples.
- Mozambique,Maputo. A street vendor carries his products around the Polana district of Maputo - including toys,sweets and hair styling products. Maputo is the capital of Mozambique. It is a bustling,attractive port city with a population of at least 1.5 million. Maputo is a very agreeable city which is considerably safe and more attractive when compared to other African capitals.
- A fruit stall in the important market town of Shendi on the River Nile,northeast of Khartoum.
- Fruit and olives on a market stall inside the mediaeval souk
- Mali,Bamako. Hat sellers at one of Bamako's country bus stations where well-loaded vehicles leave for various destinations in the country when they are full.