Cuba,Havana. Castillo de los Tres Reys del Morro,Commonly known as El Morro,the castle was built between 1589 and 1630 across the bay from Havana city.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- capital city
- Caribbean (places and things)
- Central America
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- El Morro National Monument
- Latin America
- Latin American (places and things)
- North America
- Old Havana
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Cuba,Havana. Museum of the Revolution. It was the headquarters of the Cuban government for 40 years. It was originally designed to house the Provincial Government of Havana,but it was finished in 1920 to be the Presidential Palace.
- Cuba,Havana. Residential building behind the Capitolio building,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Statue in the City.
- Cuba,Havana. Casa de la Condes de Jaruco,Plaza Vieja. Originally built in 17th century and remodelled in 1737,it is considered to be one of the best examples of 18th century Cuban residential architecture.
- Cuba,Havana. Partagas Cigar Factory (Fabrica de Tobacos Partagas),Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Exterior of the Capitolio building
- Cuba,Havana. The Grand Theatre (Gran Teatro) was built in 1915 and designed by Giuseppe Moretti. The building houses many performances by the Cuban National Ballet Company and opera performances in the García Lorca Auditorium.
- Cuba,Havana. Overview of the city centre,Havana
More Related Images
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de San Francisco,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Cafe in Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Street Scene.
- Cuba,Havana. Cuban man,Plaza de la Catedral,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Vintage American cars,Havana
- Cuba,Havana. Traditional Pharmacy,Taquechel on Calle Obispo,Havana Vieja,Cuba
- Cuba,Havana. Statue of Simon Bolivar,Plaza de Simon Bolivar,Calle Mercaderes,Havana