Vultures roost in an acacia tree shortly before dusk.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- acacia tree
- African (places and things)
- African animal
- African bird
- African Vulture
- AWL Images
- beauty in nature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Evening sky
- game reserve
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- national park
- National Reserve
- natural beauty (scenic)
- nature reserve
- silhouette (darkened or blurred object or figure)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Vulture roost
- Vultures alighting
- wattle tree
- wildlife park
- wildlife reserve
- Zambia,South Luangwa national park. Yellowbilled storks return to colony at sunset (Mycteria ibis) .
- View of topi (Damaliscus lunatus) and tree silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Sunset over the borassus palms
- View of acacia tree and safari jeep silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- White Storks in Tree at Sunset, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
- View of acacia tree silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- View of two trees silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Flamingos fly over Lake Turkana at sunset
More Related Images
- Two crowned cranes (Balearica regulorum) in Masai Mara.This attractive and stately bird is Uganda's national emblem.
- Giant baobab trees silhouetted against a sunset.
- Sunrise over Wamba Hills.
- An acacia Tortilis frames the sun setting behind Longido Mountain.
- An early morning mist silhouettes acacia trees along a seasonal watercourse in Tanzania's vast Serengeti National Park. The mist will soon evaporate beneath the rays of the rising sun to herald a scorching day. .
- elephant drinking from the Chobe River at sunset,Chobe National Park.
- Botswana,Okavango Delta,Moremi Game Reserve. Male Lechwe (Kobus lechwe) silhouetted against lagoon at sunset. Lechwe's hooves are splayed and adapted to bounding through muddy water.
- An oryx beisa in arid thorn scrub country, which is typical of northern Kenya.The distinctive markings and long straight horns of these fine antelopes set them apart from other animals of the northern plains.They inhabit arid areas, feeding on grass and browse.Their ability to stay without water is greater than that of the camel.Unusually, female horns are longer than those of males.