Myanmar,Burma,Rakhine State. A woman smoking a cheroot sells fresh vegetables at a stall at Sittwe’s bustling open-air market.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- head scarf
- port town
- Rakhine State
- Sittwe market
- stall holder
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- A woman sells a delicious selection of fresh fruit at Sittwe’s bustling market.
- Myanmar,Burma,Rakhine State. A stall at Sittwe’s bustling market displaying an impressive selection of fresh produce.
- Myanmar,Burma,Rakhine State. A Buddhist monk enjoys the late afternoon at Sittwe,a bustling port town where the waters of the wide Kaladan River enter the sea at the Bay of Bengal.
- Myanmar,Burma,Rakhine State. In the late afternoon,youths play football on one of Sittwe’s tidal beaches.
- Myanmar,Burma,Sittwe. A Burmese family takes to the streets of Sittwe in a trishaw,a popular means of transport in which passengers sit back to back in a sidecar.
- Myanmar. Burma. Nyaung U. An old woman smokes a local cheroot as she sells thanahka - the bark of Lemonira acidissimo tree ground to a paste with water for use as sunscreen.
- Myanmar,Burma,Mrauk U. A Rakhine woman smokes a cheroot as she splits bamboo in readiness to make the frame of a wide-brimmed,bamboo hat.
- Myanmar. Burma. Lake Inle. A Burmese woman at the floating market of Ywa-ma on Lake Inle.
More Related Images
- Myanmar. Burma. Nyaung U. A busy market scene with fresh fruit and vegetables at Nyaung U. Local scales for weighing produce are commonly used.
- China, Guizhou Province, Xinhua, piglets being sold at weekly market
- Myanmar,Burma,Mrauk U. A lotus flower seller at a village near Mrauk U.
- Myanmar,Burma,Mrauk U. A Rakhine woman returns from Mrauk U market with a woven bamboo basket on her head.
- Myanmar,Burma,Sittwe. Old military vehicles like this Chevrolet lorry were abandoned as scrap in Burma after World War II but are still going strong sixty years later.
- Myanmar,Burma,Rakhine State. The crew of a fishing boat hurries home to Sittwe as the sun sets over the Bay of Bengal.
- Myanmar,Burma,Rakhine State. sunset over the Bay of Bengal at Sittwe.
- Myanmar,Burma,Lake Inle. A man brings large baskets of thin rice cakes to sell at Indein market.